TiVo Says It’s Owed Billions From Google Over PatentsSusan Decker
TiVo Inc. said it may be entitled to billions of dollars in damages should it win its patent-infringement lawsuit against Google Inc.’s Motorola Mobility unit over digital-video recording technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster