Sierra Leone Seeks to Boost Cocoa Production to Pre-War RateSilas Gbandia
Sierra Leone wants to boost cocoa production to more than 25,000 metric tons, the level reached before the country’s civil war, within the next five years and better the quality of beans with programs to plant trees and train farmers in the West African nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks