Pandit Departure Is Positive for Citigroup, Bair SaysZachary Tracer
Vikram Pandit’s departure as chief executive officer of Citigroup Inc. will help the bank, said Sheila Bair, who clashed with him when she was chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing