Oil Trades Near One-Week High on Bailout Optimism, U.S. EconomyGrant Smith and Ben Sharples
Oil traded near the highest level in a week in New York on signs Germany may ease its resistance to a Spanish bailout and after industrial production rose more than forecast in the U.S., the world’s biggest crude consumer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap