IBM Revenue Falls Short With Weaker Euro, Hardware SalesSarah Frier
International Business Machines Corp., the biggest computer-services company, fell as much as 3.8 percent in extended trading after reporting third-quarter revenue that fell short of estimates as clients delayed orders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster