How Startups Negotiate Favorable LeasesBy
Whether they are office or retail leases, startups typically have little leverage with landlords. But there are ways to negotiate for the best terms possible. With real estate markets coming back to life in some areas of the country, I spoke with two attorneys and an agent for advice on negotiating a commercial lease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses