German Investor Sentiment Rose in October on ECB PlanStefan Riecher and Gabi Thesing
German investor confidence gained for a second month in October as the European Central Bank’s plan to buy government bonds fueled speculation that the sovereign debt crisis can be contained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’