Ex-Goldman Mortgage Trader Said to Post 30% Fund GainKelly Bit and Jody Shenn
Josh Birnbaum, the former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. trader instrumental in the bank’s bet against the U.S subprime mortgage market in 2007, posted a 30 percent gain this year in his hedge fund, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States