CME Group to Offer Clients Margin Offsets on Rate Swaps, FuturesMatthew Leising
CME Group Inc., the world’s largest futures exchange, received regulatory approval to reduce the amount of margin required of its customers to back interest-rate futures and over-the-counter derivatives that offset each other.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day