Brent Premium to WTI Surges; Copper Gains: Commodities at CloseChristian Schmollinger
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities gained 0.1 percent to 664.01 at 5:04 p.m. Singapore time. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials climbed 0.4 percent to 1,608.185.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’