The Gatorade Brand Enforcers of the MLB Post-SeasonPaul Lukas
During the London Olympics, media outlets frequently referred to the “brand police”, a roving crew of eagle-eyed employees whose job was to make sure that only the logos of approved Olympic sponsors got anywhere near the TV cameras. Judging from the first week or so of the Major League Baseball playoffs, it appears that there is now a specialized subset of the brand police: the Gatorade SWAT Team.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet