The Gatorade Brand Enforcers of the MLB Post-SeasonPaul Lukas
During the London Olympics, media outlets frequently referred to the “brand police”, a roving crew of eagle-eyed employees whose job was to make sure that only the logos of approved Olympic sponsors got anywhere near the TV cameras. Judging from the first week or so of the Major League Baseball playoffs, it appears that there is now a specialized subset of the brand police: the Gatorade SWAT Team.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline