Nickel, Gas Oil Climb as Copper Declines: Commodities at CloseJoshua Falk
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI Spot Index of 24 raw materials fell 0.3 percent to 663.08 in New York. Natural gas and gold declined while hogs increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy