New Oriental Jumps as Rising Exports Fuel Rally: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks in New York rose to a five-month high, as the fastest growth in money supply since June last year and better-than-estimated export data boosted prospects the economy is rebounding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion