Most Buying Since August Propels 50% Borrowing Leap: Muni CreditBrian Chappatta
Investors are pouring the most money in two months into the $3.7 trillion municipal market, helping U.S. local governments lower costs during the biggest borrowing wave since June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States