Manhattan Wages Drop 6.3% on Smaller Finance Firm BonusesHenry Goldman
Manhattan’s average weekly wages fell 6.3 percent in the first quarter from a year earlier, the most for any big U.S. county, as bonuses in the financial industry declined, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day