Legg Mason’s Miller Redeemed as Housing Bull: MortgagesCharles Stein
Legg Mason Inc.’s Bill Miller, who beat the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index for a record 15 years before crashing on bank stocks, is seeking redemption as a housing bull.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap