KFC Rules in Peru as Nation Is Bastion of U.S. Fast FoodJohn Quigley and Ari Altstedter
There are more U.S. fast-food restaurants in China than any other emerging market, which isn’t much of a shocker. The surprise is the country with the greatest concentration of the eateries: Peru.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’