Indian Ore Plunging With Eagle Bulk Seen at Record LowIsaac Arnsdorf
The biggest slump in Indian iron-ore exports on record is driving rates for ships hauling the cargoes to the lowest since at least 2005, extending losses for Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. and other owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day