Greek Yields Fall to Lowest Since Debt Swap; German Bonds DropLucy Meakin and David Goodman
Greek government bonds rose, pushing 10-year yields to the lowest level since the nation’s debt was restructured in March, after German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said a Greek default “will not happen.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas