Egypt Debt to Oil Partners Isn’t Thwarting Spend, Official SaysOla Galal
Egypt continues to attract investment from overseas oil companies operating in the North African nation even if they are owed payments by the nation’s government, according to Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Treasuries Advance as Shutdown Vote Looms: Markets Wrap