Venezuela's Strange Stock Market RallyBy
What’s more Twilight Zone: the fact that there even is a “Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange” or that equities in Venezuela, stomping grounds of anti-capitalist-extraordinarista Hugo Chavez, are up 209 percent this year?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap