Venezuela's Strange Stock Market RallyBy
What’s more Twilight Zone: the fact that there even is a “Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange” or that equities in Venezuela, stomping grounds of anti-capitalist-extraordinarista Hugo Chavez, are up 209 percent this year?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’