Softbank Said Near Deal to Buy 70% of Sprint for $20 BillionZachary R. Mider, Scott Moritz and Serena Saitto
Softbank Corp. is near an agreement to buy a 70 percent stake in Sprint Nextel Corp. for $20 billion, as Japan’s No. 3 phone operator seeks growth overseas amid a declining local market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License