Retail Sales Probably Rose on Auto Demand: U.S. Economy PreviewShobhana Chandra
Retail sales in the U.S. probably rose in September as demand for automobiles kept improving and discounters benefitted from a final rush of back-to-school shopping, economists said before reports this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself