Japan Lenders Bailing Out Sharp May Increase OversightTsuyoshi Inajima
Banks bailing out money-losing Sharp Corp. to the tune of $4.6 billion may increase their management oversight of the Japanese television maker to support its return to profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations