Annan, Gates Seek Leniency for Gupta for Rajaratnam TipsPatricia Hurtado and David Glovin
Former United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan and Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates were among the supporters seeking leniency for ex-Goldman Sachs Group Inc. director Rajat Gupta when he is sentenced in 10 days for insider trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts