Providence Said to Sell 10% Hulu Stake for $200 MillionAndy Fixmer
Providence Equity Partners Inc. sold its 10 percent stake in Hulu.com back to company for $200 million, in a deal that values the video service at about $2 billion, two people with knowledge of the agreement said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis