Wrestling Magnate Keeps Up Attacks in Connecticut RaceMichael McDonald
Republican U.S. Senate contender Linda McMahon, a former professional wrestling executive who sometimes entered the ring, answered a plea to cease personal attacks with a renewed assault against Chris Murphy, her Democratic opponent, in their second debate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States