U.S. Money Funds Increase French Bank Holdings to 12-Month HighRadi Khasawneh and Alberto Fuertes
The 10 largest U.S. money market funds increased their holdings of securities issued by French banks to the highest level for a year after the European Central Bank’s decision to buy government bonds revived confidence in the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant