STMicro Said to Evaluate Breakup, Digital Unit SaleTim Culpan, Jacqueline Simmons and Matthew Campbell
STMicroelectronics NV is evaluating a breakup of the company that may lead to a sale of its struggling mobile-phone chip business, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing