South Africa Rating Cut by S&P on Mining Industry StrikesChris Kay and Matthew Hill
South Africa’s sovereign rating was cut one level by Standard & Poor’s, which cited concern that a wave of strikes in the mining industry is causing political and social unrest and placing pressure on government spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations