Solyndra Sues Suntech Holdings Over Antitrust ClaimsKaren Gullo
Solyndra LLC, the bankrupt solar-panel maker that received a $535 million U.S. government loan guarantee, accused Suntech Power Holdings Co. and other Chinese panel makers of driving it out of business by running an illegal cartel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing