Sanofi Aims to Add Second-Generation Lemtrada to PipelineAlbertina Torsoli
Sanofi plans to develop a new version of the experimental therapy Lemtrada as the French drugmaker seeks to expand the multiple sclerosis business it’s built since the purchase of Genzyme Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting