RBS Says Santander Drops 1.7 Billion-Pound PurchaseLaura Marcinek
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, Britain’s biggest government-owned bank, said Spain’s Banco Santander SA pulled out of an agreement to buy 316 branches, a deal that was valued at about 1.7 billion pounds ($2.7 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day