RBS Nears Point at Which It Can Leave Asset Protection SchemeGavin Finch and Gonzalo Vina
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc will next week have paid the government 2.5 billion pounds ($4 billion) in fees for using the Asset Protection Scheme, the minimum required before the lender can stop using the aid program, according to a person briefed on the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks