Oerlikon Faces Chinese Delay on $268 Million Solar Unit SalePatrick Winters
OC Oerlikon AG, the Swiss engineering group that is selling a solar unit to Tokyo Electron Ltd., said the company is waiting for Chinese authorities to approve the $268 million deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure