King’s BOE Job Attracted ‘High-Quality’ Candidates, Osborne SaysGonzalo Vina
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne said that many “high-quality” candidates applied to replace Mervyn King as governor of the Bank of England.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts