Mali Islamists Targeted as Hollande Pushes InterventionPauline Bax, Rose Skelton and Flavia Krause-Jackson
French President Francois Hollande is using his first official trip to Africa to bolster his drive for military action against Islamist groups in northern Mali that are threatening to expand throughout the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas