India Government Seeks Lower Rates as More Overhauls PlannedShamim Adam, Aika Nanao, and Unni Krishnan
India’s finance officials are seeking lower interest rates from the central bank to revive growth as the government plans adding to its overhaul of economic policies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes