German Stocks Decline, Exending DAX Index’s Weekly DropPeter Levring
German stocks fell, extending the benchmark DAX Index’s weekly decline, as indications that the Asian economy is slowing outweighed a surprise increase in U.S. consumer sentiment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner