Biden’s Combative Ryan Debate Gives Obama Chance to ResetJohn McCormick and Mike Dorning
Vice President Joe Biden, seeking to repair damage done by President Barack Obama’s subdued debate last week, gave an assertive performance while clashing with Representative Paul Ryan over the direction of the U.S. economy, foreign policy, Medicare and taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing