Accuray CEO Quits, Ex-Mentor CEO Levine Named SuccessorShannon Pettypiece
Joshua Levine, who oversaw the sales of Mentor Corp. and Immucor Inc., has been named chief executive officer of Accuray Inc., the maker of radiation devices used to treat cancer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap