U.K. Will Stay Out of European Banking Union, Turner SaysBen Moshinsky
The U.K. won’t allow its lenders to be supervised by the European Central Bank, Financial Services Authority Chairman Adair Turner said in a speech designed to boost his candidacy for the top post at the Bank of England.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day