Toyota’s Lexus Says U.S. Sales Behind Target on BMW RivalryAnna Mukai and Yuki Hagiwara
Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus, dethroned in 2011 as the best-selling U.S. luxury auto brand, said it may miss its U.S. sales target this year amid increased competition from Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap