Telefonica Said to Get $5.5 Billion Germany DividendManuel Baigorri and Esteban Duarte
Telefonica SA, the Spanish phone company battling with growing debt and a potential rating cut, received a dividend of 4.3 billion euros ($5.5 billion) from its German business weeks before kicking off the unit’s initial public offering, according to documents seen by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License