Softbank Is in Talks to Buy Sprint Nextel Stake, Nikkei SaysKeiko Ujikane and Shunichi Ozasa
Softbank Corp., Japan’s third-largest mobile phone company, is in talks to buy control of Sprint Nextel Corp. for more than 1.5 trillion yen ($19 billion), the Nikkei newspaper reported on its website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis