Softbank Is in Talks to Buy Sprint Nextel Stake, Nikkei SaysKeiko Ujikane and Shunichi Ozasa
Softbank Corp., Japan’s third-largest mobile phone company, is in talks to buy control of Sprint Nextel Corp. for more than 1.5 trillion yen ($19 billion), the Nikkei newspaper reported on its website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets