Norilsk Discounted as Billionaire Feud Ignited: Russia OvernightHalia Pavliva
OAO GMK Norilsk Nickel, the Russian metals company at the center of a dispute between two billionaires, tumbled in New York to the cheapest level versus emerging-market mining stocks since 2010 after its conflict with United Co. Rusal intensified.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’