Japanese Stocks Retreat Amid Falling Machinery OrdersYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese shares fell, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average dropping to an 11-week low, after the nation’s machinery orders declined the first time in three months, renewing concern about global demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders