Icahn Makes Offer to Acquire Oshkosh in $3 Billion DealBrendan McGarry
Carl Icahn, the billionaire activist investor, offered to buy Oshkosh Corp. for about $3 billion, saying management of the military vehicles supplier has failed to deliver on pledges to improve profitability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap