ECB Says OMT Is Legal as Necessary Tool in Special TimesGabi Thesing
The European Central Bank said its new bond purchasing program is legal under its founding rules as it helps achieve the primary mandate of ensuring price stability and it will not be used to print money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap