BAE in Play for U.S. Buyers as EADS Deal FailsBrooke Sutherland, Tara Lachapelle and Robert Wall
For BAE Systems Plc, a failed merger with European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co. could be just the first attempted deal for the company’s defense contracts around the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner